Greater Mankato Area United Way partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script)
- Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
Visit singlecare.com for more information.
How do I sign up?
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
How do I use it?
Just bring your SingleCare coupon to the pharmacy counter when you pick up your prescription. Our card can be used by anyone—regardless of insurance status; however, it can’t be used at the same time as your insurance card. So if you have insurance that covers prescriptions, you should compare our prices with your co-pay. If you don’t have insurance, you should compare our price with the out-of-pocket (or cash) price. When you’re at the drug store, you can ask the pharmacist to ring up both options for you to determine what’s best, or you can check prices on SingleCare first.
How do I compare prices?
If you visit singlecare.com, it’s easy to check the cost of your prescriptions. First enter your location, then type in your prescription name (our system will suggest drug names as you type). Once you’re on a drug page, you’ll need to select your specific dose and quantity.
Then you’ll see various pharmacies and your best discounted pricing options. Our price transparency charts show the average cash price compared to the average SingleCare coupon price for the past year, across several pharmacies.
There will be times when your insurance will offer a lower price, while there will be times SingleCare offers the lowest price on the market. That’s why we encourage our members to compare all options and choose the one that saves the most.
Where can I use my card?
You can use SingleCare at over 35,000 major pharmacies nationwide, including CVS, Target, Longs Drugs, Walmart, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Walgreens, Albertsons, Kroger, and Harris Teeter. You can see which pharmacies near you accept our savings when you search for your FDA-approved prescription medications on our website or app.