ST PETER—United Way is hosting its Fall Agency Tours at two St. Peter nonprofits on Friday, October 14. The public is invited to see their dollars at work and learn more about regional nonprofits supported by United Way.
The tours will begin at Children’s Weekend Food Program at 11 a.m. and continue at Creative Play Place at 11:45 a.m.
Children’s Weekend Food Program provides nutritious food for local students on non-school days, while Creative Play Place fosters child development through play.
United Way is supporting a total of 60 programs within 37 agencies in 2017. Last year, United Way programs served approximately 2,680 St. Peter residents.
Full list of tours:
· September 16, 2016: SMILES Center for Independent Living (709 S Front St, Mankato)
· September 23, 2016: Lutheran Social Services “My Life My Choice” program on prevention of sex trafficking (710 S 2nd St., Mankato)
· September 30, 2016: ARC of Minnesota SW (501 S. 2nd St., Mankato)
· October 7, 2016: Catholic Charities: Common Good RSVP (Shared Spaces building: 127 S. 2nd St., Mankato)
· October 14, 2016: Children's Weekend Food Program (201 S. 3rd St., St. Peter) at 11 a.m., and Creative Play Place (600 S 5th St., St. Peter) at 11:45 a.m.
· October 21, 2016: Waseca Area Senior Citizens Center (308 N. State St., Waseca)
October 6, 2016