WASECA—United Way is wrapping up its Fall Agency Tours series at Waseca Area Senior Center at 11 a.m. on Friday, October 21.
The public is invited to see their dollars at work and learn more this nonprofit supported by United Way.
In 2017, United Way is supporting 35 programs serving Waseca County. For a full list of United Way’s 2017 partner agencies, please visit the following link: http://www.mankatounitedway.org/our-partner-agencies.
Fall Agency Tours:
· September 16, 2016: SMILES Center for Independent Living (709 S Front St, Mankato)
· September 23, 2016: Lutheran Social Services “My Life My Choice” program on prevention of sex trafficking (710 S 2nd St., Mankato)
· September 30, 2016: ARC of Minnesota SW (501 S. 2nd St., Mankato)
· October 7, 2016: Catholic Charities: Common Good RSVP (Shared Spaces building: 127 S. 2nd St., Mankato)
· October 14, 2016: Children's Weekend Food Program (201 S. 3rd St., St. Peter) at 11 a.m., and Creative Play Place (600 S 5th St., St. Peter) at 11:45 a.m.
· October 21, 2016: Waseca Area Senior Citizens Center (308 N. State St., Waseca)
October 11, 2016